This walk, which is approximately 1.8 km in distance, starts at the mountain station of the Ehrwalder Alm cable car and leads down path across the meadow, past a wooden sculpture of a snow grooming machine and to the valley station of the Hochbrand ski lift. A few steps further on you come to a wooden gate to your left, follow this path down to a small stream and then head back up towards the Ehrwalder Alm See.
there is lots for you to see and do along the way:
- A wooden snow groomer for climbing, crawling and sliding on
- Benches and loungers to relax
- Water fun with a raft and water wheel
- Various carved figures to admire and enjoy
- The Tiroler Haus with its large sun terrace awaits you when you get back to the mountain station.
Distance: approx. 1.8 km
Walking Tim: approx. 1 hour
Status: suitable for pushchairs